A cycling week that will feature great riding and Giro d'Italia stages
Beppe Salerno - Tourissimo co-founder and Turin-born cycling enthusiast - is working on a cycling week that takes advantage of the Turin start. Join him for a cycling holiday of a lifetime next May for the 104th edition of the most beautiful cycling race in the world: Giro d'Italia.
May 6-13, 2021 (airport: Turin TRN). Starting at $ 2,495.
This tour is for you if:
- You've been dreaming of riding some of the same routes of the Giro d'Italia course and seeing the race live.
- You want to rely on our local knowledge and go for a package designed by Tourissimo's experts.
- You are looking for the chance for some incredible spring training rides in beautiful Piedmont.
- You look forward to refueling with the best meals and pasta dishes.
- You think that relaxing and having some social time in the VIP lounge for one of the stages is an awesome idea.
We'll keep you posted and there's no commitment until the itinerary is released. The Giro organizers will likely give to the media full details in January and soon after we'll have an itinerary and start getting bookings.
Fill out the form if you do not miss this Italian bike tour with Giro d'Italia.