Vaccinations for Covid-19
Italy has dropped the Covid-19 proof of vaccination requirement for the summer of 2022. Given the uncertainty of where the pandemic will go next, it is possible that vaccination requirements will be reinstated during certain periods in the future.
If you are not vaccinated and boosted and don't plan on getting vaccinated or boosted in the future, be aware that our normal cancellation policy is in place and we will not give refunds for those who do not comply with Covid-19 vaccination requirements.
Price of Tour
The tour price is indicated on the tour page and is in US dollars.
Private Room Surcharge (Single Supplement)
We charge more to individual travelers who wish to ensure that they have private rooms on tour as shown in the price section of each tour. If you notify us at the time of booking that you are willing to share a room, we will try our best to fulfill this request. In event that we are unable to find a roommate, the guest will be liable to pay the private room charge. Our private room surcharges are the lowest among comparable tours.
For most tours, a 10% deposit is required at the time of booking. For bookings made within 90 days of departure, full payment is due at the time of booking. Other terms may apply for private groups or special additions.
Final payment is due 90 days prior to the departure date. For bookings made within 90 days of departure, final payment is due at time of booking. Other terms may apply for private groups or special additions.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Tours are priced and payment is collected in US Dollars. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, personal checks and wire transfers.
Deposit has been lowered from 20% to 10% for 2022 and 2023 bookings.
For 2022 and 2023 tours, our standard cancellation policy is in effect.
- IMPORTANT: Our guests come from countries all over the world, and different circumstances (pandemic, unrest, etc) might prevent some from arriving while others can. These are circumstances out of our control, and we only cancel if it is unsafe to run tours in Italy or if legally required to cancel by the Italian govt. Otherwise, our tours go on as planned and our normal cancellation policy applies. We strongly suggest buying travel insurance. Many companies offer "Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR)" plans. Fear of travel is not usually a covered reason, and is not a circumstance where we offer a refund outside of our normal cancellation policy.
If you must cancel your reservation, the fees for doing so are as follows:
Days Prior to Departure Cancellation Fees:
- 91+ days before departure, Admin fee – 250 USD per booking
- 61-90 days before departure, Tour deposit
- 31-60 days before departure, 50% of tour price
- 0-30 days before departure, 100% of tour price
Tourissimo encourages the purchase of travel insurance, which may cover the expenses associated with trip cancellation should you need to cancel your trip, or should your trip be interrupted.
Discounts for Multiple Tours
If you decide to take more than one tour in the same calendar year you will be granted 10% off any tour after the first one.
Alterations to the Tour Program
Very occasionally events that are out of our control could force us to make some changes to guarantee the safety of guests and overall quality of the tour. Naturally, we will notify you of any changes that may affect your arrival, departure or lodging.
Cancellations by Tourissimo
We may cancel your tour including in the following circumstances:
- Where circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise and prevent us from running your tour, for example, war, civil or political unrest, epidemic or pandemic, terrorism, poor weather conditions or technical problems arise with transport; the money received will be rolled over to the same trip rescheduled for a new date at a later time or to any future trip of equal value.
- The minimum number needed to operate one of our tours has not been met. We confirm our fixed-departure tours once four travelers have committed. We will advise you of this no later than 90 days prior to departure; however, we will run your trip even for two people for just $500 more per guest.
- Tourissimo will refund the money received within 30 calendar days.
- Under no circumstances Tourissimo shall pay for any charges for flight cancellations, nor for any other fees, penalties, and indemnity.
Once you sign up and pay deposit, you will be asked to electronically sign a waiver. Make sure to read it through carefully.
Changes to the Itinerary
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Tourissimo may at times have to make changes to the original itinerary. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum, and our standard of quality is always maintained.